- We Provide Province of Ontario Marriage Registration.
- We help you Incorporate and Register your Church/Ministry
- We Help you Start a Church/Ministry
- We Provide Mentorship
- We Refer to an Affiliated Bible College is the U.S.
- We Do Joint Mission Projects
- We Refer to an Affiliated Bible Institute in Canada
- We Supply Ministry Fill-ins for Sabbaticals
- We Hold Spring & Fall General Conferences
- We Offer a Health Insurance Program
- We Have Regular Ministry Networking Meetings
Ordination and Conferring Credentials
CRITERIA FOR CREDENTIALS
Spiritual Care Worker:
Must be involved in some spiritual care work (i.e. prison ministry, hospital, worship leader, college, university, counselling, seniors, wedding Officiant and similar ministries, etc.). Must enroll in: Ministerial Ethics and Systematic Theology 1. All subjects, to begin within 6 months of credentialing.
Must be involved in ministry. Must enroll in; Ministerial Ethics, Systematic Theology 1, and Both O/T and N/T Surveys to begin within 6 months of credentialing. All 4 subjects must be completed within a 2 year period from the time of credentialing.
Must be involved in ministry. Must have been a licensed minister for 6 months or more (any exceptions may be made by the executive). Must enroll in: Ministerial Ethics, Hermeneutics, both O/T and N/T Surveys, and Systematic Theology 1 & 2, to begin within 6 months of credentialing. All 6 courses must be completed within a 3 year period from the time of credentialing.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Print and complete the Application Form (Click here to download)
- We require two letters of reference one from a Christian Friend and one from your Pastor.
- We require a one page Testimony of your Spiritual Journey.
- Please enclose copies of your transcripts/degrees/credentials etc
- Please supply us with a recent photograph of yourself.
- Application fee of $25.00 (non-refundable)
- Make cheques payable to: The Canadian Christian Ministers Federation Inc
Why Choose CCMF: